blog rightsizing 10

Retirement living

If the kids have grown up and moved out, then your house may be too big for just you and your spouse. Plus, if you’ve retired and have no other ties keeping you here all year long, then perhaps you’re looking for a change that works for your newly found retirement lifestyle.

I help many retirees rightsize their life when it comes to a house and see many people downsize to a smaller home or condo here in Barrie, as well as buy a home some place hot like Florida, Texas, Costa Rica or any other number of warm climates.

This way, you can still be near your family in a townhouse or adult community during the summer in Canada and spend your winters in warm weather elsewhere – you get the best of both worlds.

If you’re looking to purchase a home outside of Canada, you might think that doing so is difficult while you live in Canada and have a trustworthy real estate agent here. However, I specialize in retirement living and actually have a network of experts down south that I can put you in touch with to help you find a home – and have done so with many of my retired clients. It could be easier than you think with the help of the right person.

If you want more lifestyle than just a home, I can help you review your options, show you homes here and help transition you somewhere down south, and give you advice and suggestions on the best options for your lifestyle. Contact me at 705-722.7100.

Awards & Designations

Hall of Fame Award, Lifetime Achievment Award, Platinum Club Award. ABR and SRES


Please contact my directly at either of the numbers listed below. If I'm unavailable please leave a message and I WILL call you back. Thank you.

Email: [email protected]

Barrie: (705) 722-7100

Toll Free: (866) 606-2429


Follow Mary

We're on Social Networks. Follow us & get in touch.